Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Boot Camp
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings starting March 23, 2021 and finishing on April 22, 2021.
Classes start at 6:30pm and end at 9:30pm PST
About the Presentation:
LOCATION: Virtual via WebEx to align with Federal and State recommendations to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
PMICIE presents Project Management Knowledge Academy’s PMP® Boot Camp which is designed to prepare students to successfully pass the Project Management Professional exam. The PMP® designation offers individuals worldwide recognition as a Project Management Professional, supported by core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques.
The PMP® boot camp is comprised of a unique blend of lecture and interactive team exercises. This PMP® Boot Camp program package has been developed for any individual seeking to pass the Project Management Institute's PMP® certification exam. If you are a project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earnings potential, the PMP® credential is the right choice for you.
Any individual who has attended any Project Management program in the past and needs to brush up on the material needed to pass the PMP® exam or needs PDUs for re-certification as a PMP would also benefit from this course.
Already certified? Certified PMP®'s get 36 PDUs for attending this course.
Dates: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings starting March 23, 2021 and finishing on April 22, 2021. Classes start at 6:30pm and end at 9:30pm PST.
Location: Virtual Web Conference with two ATP certified instructors
$1,097.00 PMICIE Members -- Use Discount Code: PMI-IE2021
You may also choose from our additional list of course dates and times to suit your schedule by visiting our website at https://projectmanagementknowledgeacademy.com PMICIE chapter members receive a $100 discount on any of our courses by using coupon code PMI-IE2021.
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
- PMI ATP certified Website with Student Manual and other valuable materials
- PMAspire PMP Exam Simulator
Class will be Virtual via WebEx.
Questions: Please contact:
|Event Date||03-23-2021 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||03-23-2021 9:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-23-2021|
|Individual Price||$1,097 (Member Use Discount Code PMI-IE2021) $1,197 (Non-member)|
|Location||Virtual Event/Web Conference|